My Healthy Bangkok Site Terms
Please read our terms (“site terms”) carefully before accessing all content (“our content”) available on My Healthy Bangkok’s website: myhealthybangkok.com, (“our website”), our related social media platforms and channels and in any affiliated publications. By accessing our website and our content, and / or by clicking to accept or agree to our site terms when this is an option presented to you, you accept and agree with our site terms.
I. Our Content
My Healthy Bangkok (also referred as “MHB”) provides content about Wellness and related topics under the form of:
– Blog posts (also referred as “articles”) written by “us” at My Healthy Bangkok, or by third parties appointed by us (referred as “third parties”, “partners”, “contributors”, “ambassadors”).
– References such as, but not limited to, bibliographic references, directory, listings, links to third party companies i.e. products and services, comments and other user-generated content.
We may discontinue or suspend our website or any part of our website at any time. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website, or if for any reason all or any part of our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
II. Content use
Unless expressly stated on our website or permitted by us in writing, you may make no other use of the content available on our website. You agree that you will not do any of the following:
– Use or copy in any way our content for any commercial purposes besides any commercial agreement made with us.
– Use our website in any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation.
– Transmit, or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, or any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam”.
– Impersonate or attempt to impersonate us or other service providers, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with us or our partners) on our website.
– Use our website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the site.
– Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our website.
– Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our website or for any other unauthorized purpose without Our prior written consent.
– Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our website.
– Introduce any viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or attack our website in any way.
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
– If you wish to make any use of material on our website, please address your request to: email@example.com.
III. Contributing to our content
By submitting content to be used on our website (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are granting us, and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, nonexclusive and sub-licensable right and license to display, broadcast or publish such content on our website, related sites and social media and in any affiliated publications.
By submitting content to be used on our website, you represent and warrant to us that:
– You are providing us, at all times, true, accurate and up to date information about yourself: information such as, but not limited to, your title, qualifications, company, role and achievements, capabilities in your designated area of expertise.
– You are legally capable to enter into contracts.
– You will comply at all times with the site terms and applicable law and your use of our website and any transactions that you make with us will not violate the rights of any third party.
You agree that you shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of having the content you provided published. This includes but is not limited to, any personal information, such as your current location or your occupation.
Note on submitting blogposts (articles) written by you:
You acknowledge and agree that when you submit content in the form of articles to My Healthy Bangkok, related sites and social media and in any affiliated publications, such articles will be written to be published exclusively on our website, related sites, social media and affiliated publications of My Healthy Bangkok.
This excludes the publication of such articles:
1. On other websites and related sites, social media and publication
2. On your own website, blog or related social media unless an initial written agreement is made, stating conditions of such publication, including respective publication dates.
We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that when you submit content in any form to My Healthy Bangkok, we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other affiliated parties without compensation to you. We may remove content posted by you for any reason, at any time.
Our name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of My Healthy Bangkok. You must not use such marks without our prior, written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on our website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this our website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from our website by submitting written notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on our website, a representative list of such works.
V. Members list
You agree to receive links, announcements, promotions, deals and offers from us, selected advertisers, and partners, through our emailing campaigns. You can decide at any time to unsubscribe from our list.
VI. Our services
Our services include, but are not limited to, Brand Consulting services, Marketing services and advertising services. We may, in our sole discretion, change or discontinue any or all aspects of our website at any time, without notice, and without liability to you.
VII. Our Company
My Healthy Bangkok (“we”, “our”, “MHB”, “myhealthybangkok.com”) is a brand affiliated to Bow Consulting and Trading Limited (“BCTL”).
VIII. Social media Channels
My Healthy Bangkok is present on the following social media channels: Instagram (@myhealthybangkok), Facebook (@myhealthybangkok), YouTube (@My Healthy Bangkok).
IX. Legal age
Our Content available on Our website and related social media channels are created for adults of 18 years of age or older. By accessing Our Content, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Us. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use Our website.
X. These site terms
Our site terms serve the same purpose as would an agreement in writing and govern your use of our website. If you are not agreeable to our site terms, kindly refrain from visiting our website and accessing our content. As we may modify the site terms at any time, shall you disagree to the changes, kindly discontinue using our website before the changes apply. Using and continuing to use of our website and accessing our content constitutes your acceptance to our site terms and its modifications, as your visit to our website reaffirms your acceptance of its current site terms.
XI. Additional Terms
The site terms may be supplemented by additional terms and agreement applicable to privacy, or specific areas of our website, to particular content, transactions or services provided by us, and, together with these site terms, govern your use of those areas, content, or transactions.
All commercial transactions or donations made via My Healthy Bangkok website are operated under Bow Consulting and Trading Limited. All transactions will be performed electronically unless otherwise stated.
Our content includes information, references, and commercial links relating to Wellness and related topics such as, but not limited to, fitness, parenthood, nutrition, and personal development. You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all content available on our website and related social media and publications.
Before following any wellness advice or using any products or services that may be described and/or made accessible through us, we strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other healthcare provider. While some of My Healthy Bangkok content providers may be Professionals in wellness, the content provided at My Healthy Bangkok is not rendering professional advice of any kind to you personally or to anyone, including without limitation, medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth advice, counseling, therapy, treatment or coaching but are merely providing general education and information to you about wellness topics.
You acknowledge and agree that when following any wellness advice as described in our content, and/or when using any products or services described or provided through our content, there is the possibility of physical injury, emotional distress and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
Our content is not meant to be a substitute for professional advice from your professional care provider. It is important that our content is used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance and guidance provided by other applicable professional care providers. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical, psychological, emotional or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor or other professional care provider prior to using our content. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity mentioned in our content, such as a diet or exercise routine, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician or other applicable professional care provider.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Last Update: 11th October 2019